Laser treatments can address a wide range of skin problems. Schedule a Free Cosmetic Consultation at Vita today to find out about how laser treatments can help your skin.
Laser and light therapies are a revolutionary, non-invasive way to correct many surface issues such as deep wrinkles, pigment, mild vascular problems, and unwanted hair using Cutera technology, pioneers in laser and light aesthetic therapies that address overall skin quality.
- » Varicose veins
- » Rosacea
- » Sun damage
- » Large pores
- » Surface imperfections
- » Unwanted hair
- Laser Vein Therapy - Visible blood vessels and varicose veins are easily removed by light, restoring the skin's natural appearance, using Laser Vein Therapy.
- LimeLight Facial and Photo Genesis - For redness, mottled complexions, freckles and sun damage, LimeLight Facial and Photo Genesis are light-based procedures, which address problems right at the skin's surface.
- Laser Genesis - To soften fine lines and wrinkles, shrink pores and decrease or eliminate redness found deeper in the epidermis. Laser Genesis has been proven to stimulate the creation of new collagen, giving your face a more youthful appearance.
- The LimeLight Facial - A new, non-invasive approach to skin rejuvenation is The LimeLight Facial. The procedure offers the advantage of improving skin tone and surface imperfections associated with aging and UV damage.
- Pearl Fractional - For a smoother, brighter complexion overall, Pearl Fractional is a new, fractional, single treatment laser designed to improve imperfections due to aging and sun damage.
- The CoolGlide - For permanent hair reduction in all skin types, The CoolGlide is the first laser cleared and endorsed by physicians worldwide.
- The Cutera Titan® - Give yourself that all-natural option to enhance skin tone, The Cutera Titan®. Titan uses light energy to heat the dermis deep beneath your skin's surface, without surgery, recovery time, or injections, Titan isan ideal solution for your face, abdomen, arms and more.
Benefits of Laser Treatments:
- non-surgical with little or no downtime
- small areas may only require a single treatment
- discomfort is minimal and some patients may opt to have a topical anesthesia
- results within 1-3 weeks for some cases
- treatments are spaced at 4 to 6 week intervals
Make sure you choose a qualified medical professional like Vita's Board Certified providers if you are interested in laser treatments.
Request an appointment
- Our Board-Certified medical staff treats a variety of medical skin problems, including:
- • Acne
- • Eczema
- • Psoriasis
- • Rosacea
- • Skin Cancer
- Our experienced medical staff can help you select the most current
technologies to beautify your skin and address problems such as:
- • Uneven Texture
- • Large Pores
- • Wrinkles around the Eyes
- • Lines around the Mouth
- • Brown spots
- • Loose Skin (Skin Laxity)
- • Skin Redness (Rosacea)
- • Spider Veins Varicose Veins
- • Unwanted Hair