Smooth away wrinkles, restore youthful contours, create fuller lips, and rejuvenate your skin with Restylane® - the number one selling dermal filler in the world.
Radiate beauty with or without make-up!
Restylane products smooth away wrinkles, restore youthful contours, create fuller lips, and rejuvenate your skin.
Restylane® is the number one selling dermal filler in the world.
Restylane is a crystal clear gel that is injected into the skin (or for some treatments just under) in small amounts to restore volume and structure. Restylane is non-animal which means that no skin tests are needed and that there is a minimal risk of allergic or hypersensitive reactions.
The results of a treatment with Restylane are long-lasting, without being permanent, giving you the freedom of choice to maintain the effect.
Benefits of Restylane®:
- Get a more youthful appearance by smoothing away wrinkles, adding fullness to contours.
- One of the safest ways to enhance your looks
- Results can be seen in one visit to your dermatologist
- Minimal downtime so you can get on with your life
- Long lasting, with results generally lasting 6 to 12 months
- Temporary: you can determine which treatments achieve the best results and change your treatment based on what works for you.
Un-retouched photos taken of before and after treatments of backs of hands, lip volume and contour, and full face treatment:
Like any treatment, Restylane® can have side effects and is not right for all people. Make sure you choose a qualified medical professional like Vita's Board Certified providers to see if Restylane is right for you.
Learn more at the official Restylane website.
Request an appointment
- Our Board-Certified medical staff treats a variety of medical skin problems, including:
- • Acne
- • Eczema
- • Psoriasis
- • Rosacea
- • Skin Cancer
- Our experienced medical staff can help you select the most current
technologies to beautify your skin and address problems such as:
- • Uneven Texture
- • Large Pores
- • Wrinkles around the Eyes
- • Lines around the Mouth
- • Brown spots
- • Loose Skin (Skin Laxity)
- • Skin Redness (Rosacea)
- • Spider Veins Varicose Veins
- • Unwanted Hair